Hello all were are one
In fact, BRAVO to you JASON, GO ON GUYS, break you eul head for your last season, if you keep so much the better, if you
Continuous not so much worse, I f ‘ spokes not a disease!
They so anxious to tip, Putin, already given for the murder of Ukrainian MP NEMTSOV Putin, behold, the title on release at about 17 h 15 mm, on 01 /: 03 /: 2015 Nemtsov murdered: the responsibility of Putin Libération.fr – 1 hour 31 minutes ago, it is 7: 17 pm Aggression permanent Russian against any form of opposition President (, false, the opposition, whose – talking about, wouldn’t this be, of fascism, which took place place Maiden not by the people who has been manipulated, but by POROSHENKO, and its Government, and also these fascists groupsules, elsewhere the famous Boxer, former leader VITALI KLITSCHKO withdrew, or, on the ‘ excluded, it is not as Mrs. NEULAND)(, Secretary of State of John Kerry who would exit the famous FUCK EU, Francis Asselineau on Ukraine (conspiracy) ) VLADIMIR Putin is certainly not an Angel, it’s still a former KGB, and I do not believe that is their way of working, but I think no, it is stupid enough to kill any one, one member of Ukrainian nothing that much, anyway, full events and war, in full Street, in the evening, however, it is possible .je realize, and I assume that did not manage to destabilize it in UKRAINE with his troops, seeing that the Ukrainian soldiers to head to Russia for protection, because in their own country, fascism began to reign there , having failed to destabilize it with cease them fire, having failed to attract attention, when a homemade bomb to explode in full manifestation to KARKHIV (« A terrorist attack », immediately called the Ministry of the Interior) in short, all this POSSIBLE, but I AI a very big doubt?
Would like, moreover, I must apologise to Mr Régis CHAMPAGNE, with which I have the same way of thinking about it.Because, the other day, I took part of his speech to make you share, that said the better, it is you listening it, at least for francophones, of the French defence and matters geopolitical – UPR
Numerical Sort – DTCC
Tax Havens: International Tax Avoidance and Evasion PDF
fairer shores: tax havens, tax avoidance, and… – Boston University PDF
Miliband says tax havens: open your books in six months – or face being blacklisted
Tonight, Ed Miliband warns against tax havens, costing rail British families and businesses billions of pounds they have just six months to put their house in order and open their books – or face being placed on an international blacklist.
It will highlight the figures showing that despite David Cameron benefiting from over 18 months ago that he had forced the tax havens to open, not one of the tax havens related to Britain as overseas territories or dependencies of the Crown yet fulfilled promise to Cameron that they would publish a register indicating who holds the companies registered there – and some have expressly refused to do so.
The lack of leadership shown by the British Government has frustrated and slowed the pace of reforms on tax evasion through the world.
In a letter to the heads of Government, it will serve notice on them that under the next Labour Government, they will have six months to publish publicly accessible central registries of usufruct.
If they fail to meet this deadline, the next Labor Government will withdraw the protection they get international examination and ask to the Organization of economic cooperation and development to include on its blacklist of tax havens.
In an interview with the Guardian newspaper, Ed Miliband said:
« Over 18 months have elapsed since David Cameron has promised to shed light on tax havens in the British overseas territories and Crown dependencies – and their business are still to be drilled in the dark. That may be good enough for him, but it will only meet me, or that the Labour Government entering
« There’s nothing favourable to enterprises to defend tax avoidance. » The United Kingdom has a responsibility to open the overseas territories and Crown dependencies which are held responsible for both tax secrecy and avoidance.
« And it costs everyone who relies on our schools, our hospitals, our roads and our railways. It costs everyone who pays their fair share of tax, including millions of British businesses.
« Billions of pounds is to be siphoned off in tax havens where our authorities may discover even the true owner of registered companies there and even less to the scale of the hidden wealth. »
« Today, I put these tax havens within such period as they will have six months only open their books or face international against sanctions. »
Detail of the policy:
1. a register accessible to the central public of usufruct is a registry you can go to that tells you who is the true owner of the company – in the sense of who benefits financially when the company earns money. Such a register is already implemented in the UK mainland.
2. records in overseas territories and Crown dependencies would stop or avoidance of the stem showing tax that diverts money in businesses in these havens and where does the money from UK taxpayers. For now, they cannot even verify if someone has put in place a company in tax havens, a fortiori if money is diverted in this society.
3 l’ OECD is the custodian of international tax rules. It has a list of non-cooperative tax havens which low tax jurisdictions may be imposed according to the transparency of their tax case. Rather than protect the British overseas territories and dependencies of the Crown as we do now, we would be acting as informants, make a formal request to the OECD, they should be added to the blacklist.
4 l’ tax gap UK – the difference between what HMRC thinks that it should collect and as it gets – passed under David Cameron at £34bn
5. overseas territories and Crown dependencies are under the jurisdiction and sovereignty of the United Kingdom, but are largely autonomous. The G20 has produced a list of possible measures that could be taken against the black list of countries which could include a review of tax treaties with them, increasing disclosure and even retained finance tax flowing there.
Labour has already promised the next action on tax evasion, as set out in document delivery prosperity in the long term – reform of taxation businesses published by Ed Balls MP and MP’s Shabana Mahmood:
· Take the initiative on fiscal transparency. A multilateral agreement on reporting improved tax liabilities in different jurisdictions should increase transparency and reduce the risk of companies eager to avoid tax moving to the territories with less stringent disclosure requirements. However, even if the international agreement is not next, we will work with businesses to create a disclosure regime that increase transparency on fees are paid and where and to strengthen the confidence of the public that companies contribute a fair share. In addition, we will force the British overseas territories and Crown dependencies to their promise to make the names of the owners real e of companies based in their jurisdiction accessible to the public and extend that to the trusts.
· Operation of the end of the Exemption of the Eurobond in quotation marks. A Labour Government will make it harder for companies to spend the profits abroad in addressing tax loopholes such as the Exemption of Eurobonds cited. HMRC themselves have identified the problem, but have failed to act. These companies legitimately using the exemption to obtain funding from international bond markets would be able to continue to do so. But those who use it as a loophole to move profits to companies connected in tax havens will be prevented to do so.
· Companies dormant tackle. It is estimated that 30% of all British companies is not asked to submit income tax returns. A given explanation is that these companies are dormant or pas subject to tax in the United Kingdom as they are negotiating exclusively overseas. Once the companies reported being dormant, there is a reporting exemption for a tax for five years. For some companies, this five-year window could be an opportunity to exchange with impunity tax. Work will require the annual confirmation of dormancy and the possibility of banks automatically inform HMRC when there is activity in so-called escheat.
· Encourage more strong independent control of taxation and the efforts of the Government to fight against tax avoidance.Work to affirm and strengthen the powers of the National Office of audit control tax exemptions and, in particular, where they are violated to evade tax. The Chancellor and the Chief Executive Officer of HMRC should also testify to the Special Commission of the Treasury Board annually on the Government’s efforts to combat tax evasion and avoidance and progress on reducing the tax gap.
· To ensure that developing countries are fully involved in international efforts to combat tax avoidance such as the erosion of the basis of the OECD and relocation of Profit. Too often, developing countries which are directly affected by the tax avoidance, as stripping of profits on countries where natural resources are extracted – have no place at the table when decisions are made on comprehensive reforms.
· Combat disguised employment in the construction industry.We will finalise the proposals that we develop in the Government to consider workers in shipbuilding such as employee for tax purposes if they meet the criteria that most people would consider obvious employment signs.
· Ensure HMRC has the expertise, that he needs to work effectively. It is essential that the specialist investigation of HMRC, application, compliance and anti-avoidance units have the expertise they need if we want to reduce the tax gap. We will ensure that HMRC resources will be deployed more efficiently: for example, by freeing resources currently bound to administer the Government plan of actions for the rights.
· Provide harsh penalties for those who are captured by the general rule of anti-abuse (GAAR). At the point where those who are caught in the middle of abusive avoidance under the GAAR only plans must refund the tax they should have to pay anyway. This is because the Government was unable to save the GAAR with appropriate penalties. The GAAR introduced by the Government is too weak to well to discourage tax avoidance because there is no deterrent for people trying to game the system. Labour would introduce fines of up to 100 per cent of the value of the tax that was avoided through abusive schemes. This will ensure a genuine deterrent to aggressive tax avoidance with fines that can make those who use abusive avoidance schemes pay back twice the sum they avoided.
Notes to editors:
1. the details of the measures taken by the overseas territories and dependencies of the Crown since David Cameron demanding that they « shine a light » over 18 months ago.
Anguilla Yes – closed in August 2014 nothing yet
Bermuda announced None rejected proposal to make it public
The British Virgin Islands Yes – closed in January 2014 release provisional – likely to become closed
Cayman Islands Yes – closed in January 2014 rejected proposal to make it public
Gibraltar Yes – closed in September 2014 no suite yet
Montserrat Yes – closed in may 2014 nothing yet
Turks and Caicos Islands Yes – closed in may 2014 nothing yet
Bailiwicks of Jersey Yes – closed in may 2014 States of Web site that the answer expected October 30, 2014 – but nothing yet
Guernsey. non – they are ‘evaluation’ no further action yet
Isle of Man Yes – closed in September 2014 no suite yet
2. the text of the letter from Ed Miliband, Leader of the Opposition, to the heads of Government in these overseas territories and Crown dependencies:
More than 18 months ago, David Cameron announced that you and that he had agreed to increase transparency around the property of corporations established in your country. It was to reduce the possibility for them to be used for tax evasion, fraud and other illegal activities.
He said that you and that it would focus on the real property, and that you post the real owners of the shell companies based in your country. He said it was a « very advanced positive » before the meeting of the G8 in June 2013 and he followed up with a letter saying that
« Usufruct and the public access to a central registry is critical to improving the transparency of the property of the company and vital to meet the urgent challenges of illicit financing and tax evasion. »
However, since no territory overseas or of the Crown dependency has produced a register accessible to the central public of usufruct. And, despite his initial enthusiasm, David Cameron has done nothing to ensure they are produced.
Before general elections in may, I am writing to you in a time that a Labour Government will not allow this situation of backwardness and the secret to continue. Work will be on tax evasion, where the Conservatives will not be.
All British overseas or dependencies of the Crown territories will have to produce a register accessible to the central public of usufruct in the six months of the election of a Labour Government. If any territory overseas or of the Crown dependency does not meet this deadline, we will ask the Organization of cooperation economic and development (OECD) to put on the black list of tax havens by the OECD.
Securities and financial markets
Koutalidis law firm is one of the main companies under Greek law in the field of securities and the capital markets. Transactions in the field of reference offers, including the Adviser:
• Informing the Committee of creditors who was appointed as a representative of the Commission on private creditor-investor for the Greece, established to serve as a forum for the development or review of proposals concerning participation of the voluntary sector of private (« PSI2 ») to achieve the sustainability of the debt of Greece under the agreement of October 26 / 27 2011 concluded with the leaders of the eurozone (the « Transaction »).The Steering Committee was co-chaired by mm. Charles Dallara of the Institute of International Finance and Mr. Jean Lemière of BNP P. The Transaction that involves exchanging instruments of sovereign debt of Euro206bn, was completed in early March 2012 and is the largest and most organized completed debt Exchange operation ever.
• Advise the right Greek issues Deutsche Bank AG, BNP Paribas and HSBC as managers of reseller in the €200bn approx. program sector involvement private (‘ phi1 « »), announced by the Hellenic Republic for the restructuring of its sovereign debt, and organized in accordance with the declaration of July 21, 2011 by the heads of State or Government of the Euro area and the EU Institutions. PSI1 shortly before its completion has been replaced by PSI2, negotiated on the basis of the declaration dated October 26, 2011 from the Summit of the EURO.
• Deutsche Telekom AG with its €4 billion acquisition (the most important investment until Greece), 40% in South Africa OTE the telecommunications operator licensed (listed on the Athens and NYSE) and its shareholders ‘ agreement with the other major shareholder of OTE, the Hellenic State. The transaction has been conducted gradually since 2008 until 2010;
• BC Partners on the 1 billion € Leveraged buy-out of Hyatt Regency SA, one ranked leading casino operator, including the first – ever on the market Greek – cash merger (and consecutive radiation) of the hotel Hyatt Regency of the Athens Stock Exchange.
• The deliverability of Greek sovereign bonds and issues related to the Credit Default Swaps under PSI2 ISDA.
• Société Générale on the acquisition of the General Bank of Greece S.A., subsidiary local society;
• Emporiki Bank based on its privatization process of €3 billion in 2006, with the launch of a voluntary offer by Credit Agricole for the acquisition of a majority stake in Emporiki Bank;
• A group of seven underwriters led by JP Morgan (knowledge, BofA Merrill Lynch, Deutsche Bank, Morgan Stanley, Citi, Nomura International, UBS Investment Bank and JPMorgan acting as Global Coordinator) on the question of human Alpha Bank (the second largest bank in Greece) 968 million euros in 2009, offered the Union European and the United States on the basis of Rule 144A.
• The National Bank of Greece on the very first issue by a bank Greek approximately 600 million dollars repayable without voting non-cumulative preference share, listed on the New York Stock Exchange and offered to the United States in 2008.
• Alpha Bank relative to its capital increase of approximately EUR 1 billion through the issuance of non – stock preferably exchangeable voting issued under the scheme Greek Government in 2009.
• JP Morgan as part of the regulatory review and the related process of warrants by JP Morgan of €280mio structured notes issued by the Hellenic Republic (a case which has involved representatives parliamentary hearing of JP Morgan) in 2007.
• Alpha Bank on its management regime of liability of EUR 550 million, including the purchase of hybrids and the lower level II instruments.
• Financial Dubai acquisition of a participation of €500mio in Marfin Group SA, a Greek listed company at the Athens Stock Exchange, holding company controlling two banking licences in Greece in 2006.
• National Bank of Greece on its voluntary offer to acquire €1 .05bn in hybrid securities issued by NBG subsidiary, National Bank of Greece funding in 2009 limited;
• Issues relating to the holding of securities traded through markets Greeks held in the accounts of Euroclear in 2009 Euroclear.
• Alpha Bank SA, one of the major Greek banks on the implementation of its program of USMTN of US$ 7 billion in 2008.
• Deutsche Bank and Morgan Stanley, as co arrangers on the update and the amount increase the program EMTN 20 billion euros of EFG Eurobank Ergasias SA, major Greek banks in 2010.
• Deutsche Bank, as co arrangers, on the update of the program EC 4 billion € of EFG Eurobank Ergasias SA, major Greek banks in 2009.
• Alpha Bank, of the major Greek banks, on the increase of update and the amount of its EMTN program of 30 billion €-the largest program EMTN issued by a Greek Bank in 2010.
• Alpha Bank, in its second 600 million euros, I Express in 2006.
• Piraeus Bank SA, a Greek Bank in size medium, on increasing update and the amount of its 6 billion EMTN program € in 2006.
• ABN AMRO on the question of Eurobond €50 m independent subordinated notes by Aspis Bank.
• A medium-sized Greek Bank Emporiki Bank SA, on the increase of its EMTN program to €9 billion in 2010.
• Egnatia Bank on its number of Eurobond autonomous EUR 50 million subordinated and on its number of Eurobond autonomous 200 million of senior notes FR.